|Online RMA Request Form|
The RMA authorization number must be obtained from our RMA Department prior to returning any product. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- RMA request must have original invoice number.
- RMA request must include product serial number.
- Authorized RMA product must be received in our office within 10 days of issuance of RMA number.
- Returns must be sent via traceable service such as Federal Express or UPS and insured for the full value of the product.
- RMA number must be clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- Shipping of the product back to nDataStor in proper packaging is entirely the customers responsibility.
- Product being returned with insufficient package will be refused and the warranty will be voided.
- A signed copy of the RMA Form must be faxed to 707-754-2547 on the day of issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be considered void.